Grammar School Road
Tel 01692 501003
Following the successful visit to the 3Generate Conference our young people have signed up to the Mainfesto 2018
Minister: Rev'd Sharon
Lay Pastor:: Linda
Youth and Family Worker: Anne
Church Stewards Email
If you would like to talk to someone about using one of the church rooms contact Pearl <click>
There are activities for all ages at North Walsham Methodist Church.
We think of ourselves as a family and want people to feel welcomed, loved & supported in the fellowship of this Church.
That is something we cannot really convey in a website. It can only be experienced.
We say the same about the love of Jesus.
It is not enough just to read about it, it is something to be experienced. So we invite you to join us in worship and in any of the activities of this Church and to share in the welcome and love we have found in Jesus
Accessibility at North Walsham
The Methodist Church at North Walsham wishes to be an environment where all feel welcome and cared for. In order to allow for widest possible access, this church is all on one level with just a very small step in the main door - the other two entrances are "wheel" friendly and are level with the pavement.
Generate strong community links
Relate to all ages
On-going prayer and worship commitment
Work with other churches
Our Vision is to:-
Grow in the Love of God
Offer love and friendship to all
Draw others to know God
to see our policy statement click on our logo below
3GENERATE MANIFESTO 2018
We Want a Church Community that:-
KEEPS GOD AT THE CENTRE
• Where we do what God asks us to do – love each other.
• Where prayer and engaging with the Bible are central.
• Where sharing our faith stories is encouraged and valued so that we grow closer to God.
IS NOT AFRAID
• To step out in faith and trust God.
• To lead the way on issues of injustice and social action.
• To have difficult conversations on challenging topics.
ALWAYS TAKES ACTION
• By sharing inspiring stories of action and change.
• By challenging injustice.
• By engaging politically e.g. in the debate around nuclear weapons.
• By praying for and responding to those in need e.g. supporting Foodbanks.
• By caring for the environment e.g. using less plastics.
• Where people are equipped to engage with, and respond to, current issues.
• Where worship is engaging.
• Where modern technology is used effectively.
• Where we work towards being environmentally- friendly and sustainable.
IS ABOUT TOGETHERNESS
• Where adults value and support young people.
• Where better relationships are built, through conversations and questions, leading to acceptance, kindness, understanding and mutual respect.
• Where we learn about and understand other faiths.
IS AN INCLUSIVE AND SAFE SPACE
• Where all are welcomed, respected and accepted.
• Where we celebrate uniqueness and difference.
• Where we can have safe, open-minded conversation.
• Where there is support for those with mental health issues.
• Where we can be still, rest and connect with God.
HAS CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE INVOLVED IN ALL ASPECTS OF ITS LIFE
• Where we are trusted.
• Where there are opportunities for us to lead.
• Where our voice is heard and responded to.
North Walsham Methodist Church is pleased to be able to use:
For Worship Song and Hymn presentation
- Circuit Office, North Walsham Methodist Church
- Grammar School Road
- North Walsham
- NR28 9JH